Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dad's Turn

Our Moms got the last post, so this one is about Dad. He just had a birthday at the end of October, so of course we had our birthday "What I Love About ______" (In this case Dad). We tried out Google Hangout for the first time. See how you can see everybody on the same screen below?


Anyways, my "What I Love about Dad" was his funny text messages throughout the day. He'll send random notes throughout the week so you always know he is thinking about you. We'll, last night I got 10 emails in a row from him and I'm pretty sure he was trying to make us jealous. Either that, or he was trying to entice us home early for Thanksgiving. Check out these gorgeous views from the deck.






And then I get these.



I died laughing.  Love you Dad! Thanks for keeping us laughing from 3 hours away!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful views from the deck....I'm jealous, too. I don't even know what to say about the last two pics :)

    ReplyDelete