Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Newborn Photoshoot

Last week we had Drake's newborn photos taken. We used Jamie Staggs with Jagg Photography. They shot a few of our friend's weddings and we used them for our family photoshoots that we gifted our moms for mother's day a few years ago. Jamie and her husband are so fun to work with and we love their images! I really wanted a lifestyle type shoot in our house and that's exactly what she delivered. She spent a couple hours with us when Drake was 9 days old. Here are some of my favorite images!



I love that crooked little foot!



Side eye :)







This is one of my absolute favorites. I love how tiny Drake is in Derrick's arms and Drake's yawns use his entire body.





Sweet Crosby. Poor girl is still figuring out the attention shift in the house. We're trying to give her as much love as possible while still making sure she's not too close or rough for Drake. She's getting better but it's been a process.



I'm so happy to have these moments captured. He's already growing and chunking up and it's only been a week since these photos. We are totally in love with this little dude and I want to make sure we remember these sleepy and exhausting days with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment