Thursday, September 28, 2017

35 Weeks

We are officially at 35 weeks into this pregnancy and I am officially very large. It's crazy to me that we're only 5 weeks away from our due date. Derrick made a comment last night to my parents that he isn't going to nationals with his frisbee team because it's too close to the due date. Nationals is 3 weeks away! And that's too close to our due date for him to leave!!!


I'm feeling.....ok.  I have definitely had a noticeable slow down in the last two week and my ribs are still pretty painful. My hips are almost worse though, especially after I've been walking. We played pickleball twice this week though and it was a struggle to get motivated to go but I was really happy to be out there once we were playing. Derrick is in charge of bending over for any stray balls thankfully.

Work has calmed down a lot and I've started turning away clients. I've got a few more closings to get through this month but most are in the home stretch so it's been nice to be able to relax a bit during the day.

We have a baby shower this weekend and then we'll be in full set-up mode for the nursery and house. I'm looking forward to some final nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment