Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Trash Bag

Two weeks ago at Sectionals some Trash Bag smashed our car window and stole my purse. I had just parked and the first game was hardly underway when I heard some cops walking around asking who had a red Rogue. At first I thought I'd let my registration expire or something like that but they let me know what had happened.


They left Derrick's wallet, two laptops, and an i-pad and went for my purse. It was really the best thing they could have taken since I didn't have any cash. The most valuable thing they took was my actual purse and wallet which I am pretty bummed out about. We had to spend the next hour cancelling our cards and we're still dealing with transferring our auto-pays and direct deposits.

Safelite will put on a temporary crash cover and then reimburse you for it when they replace the window which was a big help. They were able to come out the following Monday to re-install the glass and it wasn't even worth filing an insurance claim for.

Such is life I suppose and now I'm much more cognizant of where my wallet is!

No comments:

Post a Comment