Monday, September 25, 2017

Baby Shower #2

Derrick and I are so lucky to have so many amazing friends in our life that want to celebrate Furnace. We are having three baby showers and the second one was last weekend hosted by my dear friend Alison and her mom. The weather was perfect and the company was even better!

These pictures were a little eye opening...I obviously look at myself in the mirror but I realized just hot big I had gotten after I saw these pictures.  I'm definitely looking 8 months preggo.

Sweet baby Audrey is one of Furnace's best friends! She'll only be 5 months older.



Dessert club representing!


Grandmas!



Chloe is another one of Furnace's best friends....she's two so she'll be showing him the ropes of life.

 




Our amazing hosts! Alison did the most amazing job and her mom's house offered the best venue! There was even a pool for the afternoon.

 

 Alison made this gorgeous quilt! It's going to be Furnace's floor blanket for tummy time and playing. I LOVE it!

 
Derrick's mom made this amazing shower cake! She's so talented with cakes and crafts!

 
 

This little photo booth area was so cute and I didn't make it over until the end of the shower. Alison had a polaroid camera out so I have these adorable little pictures. She also played up my cheese cravings with the props.




Last but not least was the tie dye station! Seriously! We tie dyed onsies and burp clothes and it was the messiest and most fun shower activity! Most people went to work the next day with dyed hands but it was well worth it I think.



 

 
Here's a picture of the finished onesies and burp clothes. They are so cute and I can't wait to get Furnace in some of these. I think we're going to send some to another tie dye loving friend since we have so many.


We have another baby shower this weekend in Hickory hosted by Nikki and Sabine. It's been amazing to have so much love poured out for this little dude. We can't wait for him to meet all of these amazing people who love him already!


No comments:

Post a Comment