Monday, November 21, 2016

Smarty Pants Deer Curtains

 The guest room has curtains and I think they definitely make the room look more complete.  I ordered the fabric online from Spoonflower and it was easy enough to hem them into curtains that are the perfect length for this room.


The curtain rod is made out of copper piping from Lowes just like the living room curtain rods. I still love this look and I love the simplicity of the caps at the ends of the rods. I had to get a thicker rod...3/4" as opposed to 1/2" so it didn't bow in the middle but I am actually loving the thicker look.

I just ordered bigger curtain rings though...they are only an inch in diameter so they barely fit on the rod and don't open and close smoothly. Larger rings should fix that problem.



Look how cute these deer are! I love them!


4 comments:

  1. I love the fabric! And the room looks great! I think it's time for Nana to pay a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtains look awesome! Animals in glasses = :-)

    ReplyDelete