Saturday, November 12, 2016

Recent Smiles

Just a conglomeration of recent things that have made us smile.


I'm in a plant mood...I recently got a fiddle leaf fig (post to come) and it's gotten me in the mood to have plants all over the whole house. I thought a little pot of succulents might be a good start. I've heard the thicker the succulent, the easier they are to keep alive, so we shall see.


Buffalo Bills vs. Seattle Seahawks had us divided last Monday night. My team won.... :)


Best update ever. I switched out the light switch for our front porch light to a timer switch. Now the front porch lights come on everyday at 5:30 and go off automatically every night. It's so nice, especially with it getting dark so early now.  It was easier than I thought and I now want to put every light switch on a timer. Derrick is holding me back on that one.


Crosby and I went on a long walk with a friend yesterday morning. When I got out of the shower last night, I came into our room to this sight. Hilarious.


The guest room curtains are up! I'll do a full post on these this week but I'm loving having them done. I used the same copper pipe from Lowes that I used for the living room...I just went up a size....and I'm loving the look and the price!


The week was a little rocky for us, and so many others, but I've been encouraged by the people we surround ourselves with and we're looking positively to the future. Remember what keeps you smiling and go and do those things! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment