Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Numb.

Numb.

I'm just completely numb. I'm just sitting in my living room staring straight ahead.

I was actually surprised to open my front door this morning and see that everything still looked the same as it did yesterday. That's how much my world is rocked right now.

I don't do politics. And I especially avoid it on this blog because I know people have different thoughts and opinions but I am so scared and so upset and so numb right now. And I'm embarrassed. I don't want to be lumped in with the hate and bigotry and sexism.

Love Love Love. I'm just going to repeat that all day. Love Love Love. Be nice to people, people! We're in this together now and the only thing we can control is showing everybody else love, love, love.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Much love to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUaxVQPohlU

    Bonus: popular song with a trombone solo!

    ReplyDelete