Monday, July 11, 2016

Collectors Items

I've started a collection. Does three count as a collection? Derrick gets the ESPN magazine every single week. I don't even know why because he also gets a digital copy and that's the one the actually reads but we still get a print copy. That means we get 64 magazines a year when you include my Real Simple that we get every month. Then I found the most awesome magazine rack at a garage sale for $0.25!


I love having a place to stash the magazines now and I am always on the lookout for more now. My budget is $2 or less though. They are actually kind of expensive on Etsy so thrift stores and garage sales are the place to look.


I've since found two more and they are chilling in the guest room and the hall bathroom. I like the brass but I may also spray paint them.

This one was at a thrift store find and is the most worn so it will probably get a coat of paint when we redo the guest room. 



Not sure if it counts as a collection but I'm always keeping my eye out for them! I've seen plenty of wooden ones at Goodwill but I'm more drawn to the wire ones. They are always on my list if I can find one for a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment