Thursday, June 9, 2016

Crab Cut

Crosby got her summer cut last week and I accidentally gave her a bad bowl cut. She is so good when we shave her. She just sits there and takes it for about 45 minutes. I think she realizes how good it's going to feel. She was getting super fuzzy and I think she was pretty hot. 

Alison was there during the cut and I was going through pictures just now and found this one. I almost fell on the floor laughing so hard. What a face! 


A proper before.

 

And after.
 
 
We always forget how much grey she has under there! Derrick thinks this is more than she had last year but I'm not so sure.

 

This is the first year I cut her ear fluffs off. I love her ear fluffs but everybody thinks they look crazy with her shaved body. Actually...most people think they look crazy even when she's not shaved. This is where her accidental bowl cut happened. I didn't know where to stop and then I tried to fix and then we ended up with:


I took some pictures of her sunbathing yesterday so enjoy these. She loves this....I turn the AC off and open the backdoor and she lounges in the sun or down in the grass. She's really good about it and just stays in the backyard, coming in to check in every so often.

 
 

 If you see her, tell her how nice her haircut is and that you can't tell she has a bowl cut at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment