Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lion King

Derrick and I saw the broadway show Lion King last week and it was amazing! I saw it once before when I was 13 I think and I remember it being great but it was better this second time. We saw it with Alexander and Holly and we had amazing seats.

And cupcakes! DPAC is an awesome venue with plenty of food and vendor options.

 


You can't take pictures but I was able to snag this one of the curtain before the show started.


The musical is so beautifully done and the costumes are out of this world. It takes a Disney movie and completely sophisticates it. I could watch it over and over. You can google the musical to see some pictures of the costumes but I took a few pictures of the big program we were given to post on here.

Adult Simba.


Scar.


The cheetah was my favorite animal. There are strings from the actor's head to the cheetah's head so when she moved her head the cheetah's would move in the same way. It was amazing to watch.


If you ever get a chance to see it, do it! It's well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment