Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Current View


I've been trying to get out of my house and work from coffee shops more recently. I find it helps me focus on my work without getting bored of being at the office. I also think my work life is about to improve (not that it's been bad by any means) because an old friend from high school just joined our office and we've had a great time so far catching up and going on office tours together!

Work is looking up!

If you're sitting at work looking for distraction you should read this Ultiworld article about my little bro: http://ultiworld.com/2016/02/09/unc-wilmington-wins-instant-classic-dgp-thriller-umass-qctu-final/

He was interviewed for the article and Derrick and I are dying to see the game footage. We were getting twitter and text updates during the games and I was sitting in our giant bathtub (fully dressed, no water) staring at the screen waiting for the final text saying they'd won! It's fun to have a superstar in the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment