Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It Has Begun

The busy Thanksgiving week has started! Travis and Claire came into town last week and stayed for a few days which was awesome. Our schedules never seem to slow down so it's nice to have them stay with us so we can see them in between the running around we all seem to be doing when they come to visit. 


 On Saturday we have our family Christmas gift exchange with Derrick's family. Leanna and Kevin are only in town until the day after Thanksgiving and won't be back for Christmas so we celebrated Christmas before Thanksgiving. Derrick and I got matching Star Wars ornaments during the dirty Santa ornament exchange

Derrick must really be rubbing off on me. Before we got together I didn't' know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek. I'm not saying I can tell you the difference now but I do feel like there has been a lot of Star Wars in our life recently!


Alison stayed with us the past two nights and we had a great day shopping and running errands yesterday. I only have this pic of the dogs to show for it though.


Jay got in last night, Jack gets in tonight, and then people start piling in on Wednesday. It's going to be a full house! We're looking forward to it!

I should probably go buy the turkey now though......





No comments:

Post a Comment