Thursday, April 16, 2015

House Quirks

I've seen a lot of unique decorating and design choices throughout my short career as a realtor and sometimes I just have to take a picture. Thought it would be fun to compile the photo-worthy features here!

For instance, last night my clients and I stepped into the Land Before Time! How amazing is this mural? Not sure if it's a selling feature but I think I'd actually have a hard time painting over it if I were the new owners!


Last week I showed this amazing 1890 historic home. Imagine my surprise when I open the lock box and find a true skeleton key! And it wasn't a joke, I actually had to use it to open the door!


A couple weeks ago I showed this fixer upper and was blown away by the wall paper in the bathroom. If it were me, I'd renovate everything but the bathroom. No way I could take that wallpaper down!


And last year I showed a very expensive and ornate home that had a doorknob the size of a dinner plate. I felt like I was driving a car when I opened the door. 


This was was more just in awe. This was a new construction home and check out the size of this bonus room. It seriously felt like the size of a basketball court. They had three different zones set up in the same room!


And this is my favorite though probably the least interesting photo. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw this chandelier in the eat in kitchen. The listing was very clear that this chandelier did not sell with the house. I was expecting something ornate and incredible since the sellers clearly wanted to keep it. To each their own I suppose!


Gotta love this job and all of the adventures that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment