Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Things

Things that have made me happy in the last week. 

Everybody needs a break from screen time every once in a while. I'm on the floor and Cros is on the couch (per usual) and I turn to find her like this.


Crosby got her hairs cut and looks like a palm tree again. She's been described as emaciated, terrifying and looking like a lawn mower ran her over. Just an average summer for my girl :)


Closing tomorrow bright and early on this cutie pie. This house has gone through a transformation and it's been fun to be a part of.


These hilarious fat cats that met my clients and I at the door of a showing last week. They were quite the pair and probably had a combined weight of Crosby.


Cheers to enjoying another good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment