Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rebecca's Bridal Shower

Last Sunday I was able to stop by Winston Salem on my way home from Nikki's showers and celebrate Michael and Rebecca who are getting married THIS month!! That's so exciting to say and to finally reach that milestone! I was so happy to be able to celebrate with them and it was a beautiful shower hosted by Michael's sisters and Rebecca's sisters. I only took a few pictures unfortunately.

Michael was there which was a surprise to me. I don't think he knew he was coming until that day :)



They played a couple fun games including a mad libs game that told the story of their relationship and also the He-She game where they are asked a question like "who is better with money" and they each have to indicate either he or she. That game is always a hit because it's funny to see the answers they don't agree on.


I headed out shortly after presents because I was fried from the weekend but I was so happy to be able to celebrate with Rebecca and Michael. We're heading out on the town with Rebecca in a couple weeks and then it's wedding time!

No comments:

Post a Comment