Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rebecca is getting married!

On Saturday, after a full day of ultimate, I popped an Excedrin and hit the showers so I could go out with the girls for Rebecca's bachelorette night. It was dinner, drinks, and desert with Rebecca, Holly, and Meredith and it was so much fun.  Derrick has had the same three best friends through high school and their friendship is still going strong now. I am so glad that the four girls who married them (that would be us....this is a weird thing to word) get along so well! We spend a lot of time together and I love having them as friends.

Anyways, Rebecca had made reservations at Mozelle's in Winston Salem. We had fried pickles and brie and jam for the appetizer and then I had their famous fried chicken for dinner. It was all delicious! This picture came out really fuzzy unfortunately.


If you look closely at that picture you can see all THREE of my drinks :) Water..duh  Coke...after tournament must and a glass of wine....girls night must.  I was extremely well hydrated for the night.

After dinner we went somewhere for desert. I don't remember what it's called but Holly's peanut-butter pie was delicious and I probably owe her some money for it. I ate more than just the one bite I was intending on eating.

We ended the night with daiquiris and gifts back at the house and then I hit the sack when I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore...I think that was around 10 :)

Only a week and a half until the wedding!!! I can't wait! I love weddings and this one is going to be blending cultures which I'm excited to see!


Ugh...these pics turned out so blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment