Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bark in the Park

Last night the local minor league baseball team, the Durham Bulls, had Bark in the Park night where you could bring your dog to the game. Derrick and I hadn't been to a game yet this summer so we skipped trivia and took Crosby with Holly and Alexander. It was awesome!! There were so many dogs!!!


I have no idea what happened with the game. Crosby was in charge of keeping track of the score so I could focus on all the other dogs.


Alexander and Holly. I'm working on making them realize how much they want a dog. I think I could convince Holly with a really cute little one. Alexander is harder to convince. Crosby loves him though so she's working on it too.


Isn't this awesome? So many dogs just chilling in the stands.

 


Best picture of the night caught by Holly :)


This was super fun and I can't wait to go again next summer!

1 comment: