Thursday, July 10, 2014

Out With The Old, In With The Shoe!

I'm that type of person who finds one thing that I love and I want to buy about 100 of them in case I ever mess up/shrink/stretch out/or wear out that item. Mostly just clothing. I found a pair of shoes at JC Penny about a year ago and I have worn them as my work shoes almost every single day since then. I noticed about 3 months ago that they were starting to wear thin. The lining inside is starting to peel, I have a missing chunk of cork in the back from a battle I lost with a deck, and the staining and holes coming through the toe are looking a little less then professional. So, I hunted them down online and found that they make this exact shoe in 4 different colors!!!

http://www.callitspring.com/us/clearance/womens-shoes/wedges/93468189-sprucegrove/35

Too bad all of the other colors are sold out in size 8!!

Anyways, I ordered the khaki ones for when my others officially die and they came today. Holy smokes, what a difference! My other ones have stretched out and I didn't even realize it.  I feel so fancy in my new ones...I'm thinking I should order 5 more before they go out of stock forever!




2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I think your old ones should be officially retired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Glad you found the ones you were looking for :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete