Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dr. Nikki Schweizer

My best friend is graduating from vet school this weekend and I'm so proud! I've seen her work since highschool to get to this point. I have seen her work her tail off during exams every year, I have celebrated with her at the end of each year as we counted down the years until she was done, I was overjoyed with her when she found out she passed her boards and last weekend I partied with her to celebrate her graduation! I am so proud of her and her amazing accomplishments and I can't wait to hear all of her doctor stories! Crosby is ecstatic to not have to visit the real vet anymore. Nikki is her favorite :)

Somer and I threw Nikki a Kentucky Derby Hat party on Saturday night and I would say it was a success. We invited all of her friends, Somer's fiance grilled hotdogs and hamburgers, we played yard games, watched the derby and danced the night away! It was an awesome night and I hope Nikki knows how much we love her and how proud of her we are. Here are lots of pictures of the night!

Somer, Nikki and I got together to make crafts for the party. Here's the Derby wreath we made. The horse has a graduation cap on.

 Nikki made all the cupcakes. She's an awesome baker!

 Nikki and Justin. They looked great! Justin's outfit was pure Derby!

 There was a pinata in honor of Cinco de Mayo being the next day.

 Bocce
 Derrick didn't know he was in this pic. I just thought the two boys with their dogs was so cute!

 Somer, Nikki, and I


I really like this picture except for Crosby's face! She does not look into it.


Congratulations Nikki! We're so proud of you and know you are going to be a fantastic vet!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time. Congrats to Nikki!

    Mom & Dad Williams

    ReplyDelete