Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's been Happening?

I don't have much interesting to post. We've just been doing normal day-to-day stuff. Derrick is working longer hours to meet an important deadline in the next couple months and I'm still on the hunt for more clients! Here are a few pics of the randomness that has happened the past few weeks!

Macy's had a registry completion event on top of their yearly home sale event so we snagged this new bedding set and new pillows for half of the original cost of the bedding. We love it!


We bought Kettle bells. They are a killer workout! On Sunday we did a circuit of 4 exercises 3 times and Derrick and I are still sore! Derrick might have pulled a hamstring too...that'll teach us to do a warm-up jog next time.


Our front door looks adorable now. Nikki made us this amazing wreath and it's so fun to come around the corner and see it on our front door. The actual wreath was made by Nikki's mom using vines from their mountain house. I think it will be decking our door for a long time to come and the great thing is, when the flowers start to look old and dusty, they are really easy to take out and replace. Thanks Nikki!!


I think this picture is hilarious. Crosby is such a cheese ball.  Those letters mark her food station. Her bowls sit on the floor right below them. It was an idea I just stumbled upon when I found these letters in the Micheal's dollar section. It's probably one of my favorite personalized parts of our apartment and I plan to set it up in everyplace we move to because I love it that much. 


 Anyways, that's all. Nothing much exciting going on but we do have a very busy few weekends coming up so we'll keep you posted!




1 comment:

  1. Super cute wreath!

    And it's sweet to see Crosby so concerned about Derrick's possible pulled hamstring :)

    ReplyDelete