Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest Challenge Time!




So...lots of people know I follow several blogs and I also browse Pinterest quite often!  Well, each season two of my favorite bloggers (who also happen to be best friends) host the quarterly Pinterest Challenge! Young House Love and Bower Power use this to motivate everybody to stop pinning and start creating!

It's not a contest. No one is going to call and reprimand me if I fail. It's just a challenge to get personally motivated and actually do one of the things you pinned. 

 During the past challenges I have just sat back and read about the amazing accomplishes and crafts everybody has done but I haven't participated. So, I'm announcing it here in hopes that it keeps me accountable! Everybody is revealing what they've done next Wednesday, February 27th so check back here then to see if I've actually held to my word!

Here's a clue as to what I have planned:

No comments:

Post a Comment