Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Superbowl Sunday!

This past weekend, Derrick and I went over to Courtney and Jeff's place for tacos and the super bowl! Their friend Sarah was there too. The 30 minute blackout made the game last longer then we were all expecting so we ended up leaving after the 3rd quarter and watching the end of the game in bed. This football season I cheered for teams in the following order:

1. Buffalo Bills - I inherited this allegiance from Derrick and it's unfortunately not usually a happy ending.

2. Seattle Seahawks - Russell Wilson, self explanatory

3. Baltimore Ravens - I like Michael Oher from the Blindside :) And Torrey Smith

4. San Francisco 49ers - Because I love that city

So my three and four were in it! I stood behind the Ravens for this game and they came out on top!


Here is the group cheering for the 49ers!

Sarah and I were cheering for the Ravens. This is my best fighting Ravens impression.  


Crosby and Lucy...best friends!

Loving their Pup-sicles!


No comments:

Post a Comment