Monday, October 8, 2012

Wolfpack Pride!

This past weekend, Derrick and I got to visit with some awesome friends and tailgate at the NCSU vs. FSU football game. Bruner was in town and it was awesome to spend some time with him while he was here. I'm hoping he'll be able to stay in the area for good!  There were delicious snacks, lots of tailgating games, and plenty of pack pride.  It also fell on Jeff's birthday!! Bruner baked a cake and I decorated it.  Unfortunately I only got 2 pictures of the day. 

Tim made Derrick and I this awesome ladder golf set.

Happy Birthday Jeff!! I couldn't fit Happy Birthday Jeff so an enthusiastic Jeff! had to do!



 Derrick and I didn't have tickets to the game, so everybody else headed to the stadium and we ran home to turn on the TV.  The game was AWESOME!! It was a HUGE upset.  We won 17-16 and knocked FSU from 3rd in the nation to 12th! Ha!

We can't wait til the next game!

1 comment: