Friday, October 5, 2012

Cinco de Octubre

Five  things I love about Derrick:

1. Those eyes!! yummy

2. He makes me proud. No matter if I'm talking about him with friends, about his frisbee talent, about his success at work. I get all happy when I talk about him.

3.  He asks for seconds.  I make him these weird, never before tried dinners...and he asks for seconds :)

4. He quizzes me on my real estate flashcards...he'll probably know it as well as I will!

5. He is enormously thoughtful. He thinks of the little things, sends me sweet messages throughout the day, and keeps the house clean because he knows I'm a crazy person about it.

Happy 5 months, my Love. I love you tons!



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh... super sweet. Made me tear up :) You two are perfect for each other. Love you!

    ReplyDelete