Friday, October 26, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

We have lots going on recently and it's been great, but also exhausting. We've been able to catch up with our friends CK and Irene who we haven't been able to see much since the wedding. We're excited for the upcoming changes happening for them!

Derrick has been very busy at work. They are increasing his responsbilities and he is doing great, but yesterday he didn't sit down at his desk until 5:00. I've been going to my real estate class full days Tuesday and Wednesday and working full days on the other days.  It's has been awesome having free weekends though!

I've got my class real estate exam coming up on Wednesday. It's going to be a long weekend of studying but I'm excited to be nearing the end. If I do well enough in the class exam I qualify to take the National exam. So..hopefully I'll be taking the National exam in just a couple of weeks.

Thankfully our evenings have been nice and slow. We've been trying to go on walks through different neighborhoods to get a feel for them. Derrick isn't much of a walker, just to walk, but I am and I think he is starting to come around! It's also good because we need a new way to tire Crosby out now that we don't have practice in the evenings. Winter league starts in a month though!! Can't wait. 

We're looking forward to a visit from Derrick's mom tonight, watching Jack play in his first ultimate tournament next weekend, and planning a vacation for after Christmas. Plans are already in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment