Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recently


A few of my favorite things recently:

*A successful albeit rocky-topped batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins

*A fun scrimmage in the rain on Monday night

*Very successful meeting with the manager at the local Coldwell Banker. I'm excited to join their agency after I am licensed in November!

*Pedicure date with Nikki :)

*Purchasing some fun new work clothes. I modeled for Derrick and he said he'd by 3 houses from me!

*Updating Crosby's bed from frumpy to comfy!

*Roller blading with Crosby in beautiful weather on my day off!







*Last but not least, being graded an "A" on tonight's dinner of Honey Pork Cashew Stirfry and Derrick eating my leftovers :) 

Looking forward to a fun weekend full of family and Frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment