Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello World!

Derrick and I are hopping on the blog bandwagon! Well...let's be real...it will probably mostly be me with Derrick patiently rolling his eyes next to me.  We're hoping this will be a good way to document our adventures and keep our friends and families updated!!

Derrick and I were trying to come up with a title for our first post.  I got a little shy once we actually got started.  I didn't know it, but Derrick was actually thinking "Hello World" before I even said it.  Apparently when you are in computer programmer training, on of the first programs they make you write is "Hello World".  He thought I'd call him a nerd but I love that I thought of it too without knowing what it meant.  We're meant to be :)

Currently we've got our feet up watching the VT/GA Tech game. GO Hokies! Crosby is in her corner fast asleep!

Next post will be more exciting!

Love,
L, D, and C

PS: And just cause posts are more exciting with pictures, here's our devoted Crosby Crosby.


No comments:

Post a Comment