Monday, May 1, 2017

In Other News

I still have a week of Hawaii posts to write but there are a lot of other updates to post about including a new light fixture in the kitchen, the end of our high school season, and this other pretty major life event that has been consuming our thoughts lately.


Yep....our world has turned all baby over here. I'll share more details, our complete lack of commitment to weekly bump shots, and current status updates in future posts. For now...I'll just leave this here.





****Thanks to expecting Grandma Michelle Marcey for making us the cute onesie!

****Thanks to expecting new cousin Jamie Marcey for taking the photo!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved your Hawaii blogs and photos, but this was the one I was waiting for :)
    Congratulations! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete