Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend was beautiful and so fun! Derrick and I got to play ultimate for the first time since winter league and it felt SO good to run and play again. I was writing a contract in the car on the way down on Friday night so we only played Saturday because of work commitments on Sunday but it was definitely worth it to play on Saturday. 

I sent this picture to our highschoolers on Saturday. It's not often they get to see their coach in action. 



We even managed a quick visit home and a Skype call with Jay and Jack. We hadn't been home in forever and we're leaving for Hawaii soon so we did Jay's birthday skype call  a little early.


On Sunday, Derrick coached while I showed houses and we ended the evening at the pickleball courts. We were lucky no one was there because I was SO full from dinner. I had to take a break every 10 minutes! I'm not a real person sometimes.


Crosby was wiped after a weekend of frisbee and family. She's still sleeping all day today trying to recover from the weekend.


This is unrelated to the weekend but I don't think I posted this picture yet. Michael and Rebecca got a new puppy named Belle and she is so cute! Crosby isn't sure what to think though...sorry Cros!


No comments:

Post a Comment