Monday, March 13, 2017

One Day it will be Christmas

I was thinking about this today and I don't think I've ever shared it on the blog. It's really silly but it's my coping mechanism for getting through tough days. I shared it with Jack over the summer and he's already said it back to me so I think he liked it :)

My job can be kind of stressful sometimes, especially when due diligence deadlines creep up with no resolution in sight. Whenever I'm really stressed out I just tell myself "one day it will be Christmas."

Christmas is so fun and no one stresses out about work on Christmas. No one wants to see houses or is looking at offers. It's the best day of the year!

I have been busy recently but not really stressed out so I don't know why this was on my mind but it works for me...maybe it will work for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment