Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Fresh Start

I've been MIA this past week because I was making a big career change. I've been with Coldwell Banker HPW since I started 4.5 years ago. It is a great company that really got me to where I am today. Their mentorship program is unbeatable and my broker in charge was the one who nominated me for the 30 under 30 award without my knowledge. I owe a lot to that office and I'll always be grateful.

After 4.5 years though, I found myself in a position to make a change that would be better for my business and better for me personally. It's still with Coldwell Banker, it's just a smaller office with a business model that sets me up for success. I'm excited to have joined Coldwell Banker Advantage last week and the transition has been keeping me very busy! My craft room shelves are sitting in the same state they were a week ago! I think I'll be able to stabilize and get some balance back but, for now, I'm excited by this change and my future with this new company and that's where my focus is.

If anyone needs anything, it should be a fairly seamless transition from a client's point of view so don't hesitate to reach out! 2017 is going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment