Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What's Up?

Here is what's been up with us lately in picture form. Just random happenings that aren't enough for their own post. 

Mom came up for a quick visit and I dragged her to work with me for three hours so we went out for gigantic margaritas afterwards.



Three dollar backpack for Crosby from the Habitat Restore! Perhaps my best thrift store find to date. And actually, Alison gets the credit for the find. 


This happens a few times a week. Accidentally matching. 


Derrick heroically saved my computer. My hard drive died....it clicked an chirped for days and froze up my computer every hour or so. Derrick saved all of my files and installed a new hard drive and now it's working like a dream!


This is really in need of a whole post on it's own but it's likely Raleighwood will not be happening this year due some very un-fair rules. So, Derrick and I have been passing on the love of pickleball to our Raleighwood teammates! We've been playing PB 2 or 3 times a week these days!


And, my current step count. Crushing it.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment