Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Creating My Ideal Week

Updated.

I'm working on improving my work life balance. I've been struggling there a bit and I'm hoping to get better about prioritizing and blocking my time so I can be more efficient with my work time and also more proactive about scheduling time off.

Funny story. My BIC gave me a calendar and told me to pick 5 colors and assign them to 5 specific things. This is how I organized mine:

Red: Me time (should be highest priority)
Green: Friends and Family time (should be 2nd highest priority)
Yellow: Lead generation
Orange: Face to face with clients
Blue: Transaction management

This is a rough draft to get my mind working.


While doing this...I fell off the swing and lost my red "me time" pencil...,.


Yeah...things are looking up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment