Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Wreath

Our wreath hanger has been hanging on our door empty since our Christmas wreath came down. 

I've had an image in my head for a while of what I wanted to replace it. Something like this:







Or this:



Every time I found one though it was like $50 and I couldn't pull the trigger.

Nikki's mom made me a wreath form that I absolutely love and when I saw a flower sale at Michael's I decided it was time to make my wreath dreams come true.

Then they sat on my dining room table for a week taunting me to take the time to make it. Finally, I just whipped it out in about 30 minutes of American Idol. Here it is!


So often the image in my head doesn't line up with what actually happens but this time I nailed it. It's just want I wanted! Springy and a little wild.

3 comments: