Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!

Whoosh....long haitus there! Sorry about that. It's been BUSY with a capital, apital B! Seriously...so much for hitting a lull at work! I am full steam ahead and firing on all cylinders! Plus we've had lots of company and some exciting work news come up! More on that later. For today, rewind 6 days ago to my birthday!!

I had a nice low key birthday and it was awesome. Alison was in town and we spent the whole day shopping, eating, and....staining my deck :) It's not done yet but I can't apply the rest in this 100 degree heat so it's going to have to wait for a while. Thanks to Alison for embracing the day and pitching in to help!!

Derrick gave me my birthday present first thing in the morning. These awesome shoes!! I have had my last pair for about 2 years and I was obsessed with them. I went searching online to see if I could find them again. I was going to order 2 or 3 pair. Unfortunately, they don't make them anymore. So, I did the mature thing....I refused to buy any shoes at all.

Derrick went out on a mission to find a pair that could replace my beloved old ones and I have to say, well done sir, well done! I absolutely love them!


Birthday night I had a frisbee game and then went to trivia where I was surprised with cupcakes and a supersized cherry pepsi :)


The next day Alison, Jack, Derrick, and I tag teamed some Ellie time while Leanna and Kevin had a Jurassic World Date.


This is one of my favorite pics of the night. She was very serious about her egg sorting.




That's it for now. I have tons of pictures from our family weekend though so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment