Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stinky Pantry

So my desk is coming along amazingly!! I'm hoping to have it completed tomorrow but it might be Friday. This is one of those projects that I am super happy with and really proud of. I can't wait for it to be moved into the office!

With the desk almost complete I've been thinking about my next project and I've settled on the pantry. I want to paint it a fun color inside but the bigger issue is the smell! Our sellers were clean people. When we looked at the house it was very clean and organized and when we moved in all the bathrooms were clean, the carpets were vacuumed It was really great. But....the pantry stinks! It's a weird smell and I can't figure out what it is. It's kind of sweet but it's not good. So I think I'm going to pull everything out to the pantry, killz the heck out of it, and then paint it a fun color! Hopefully the Killz will stifle the smell because right now I cringe every time I open it!

No comments:

Post a Comment