Saturday, June 7, 2014

Girly Girl

Yesterday I found myself doing something iconically "grown-up lady" that I have never done before and never really thought I would. Remember this is the girl that didn't pierce her ears until age 19, got make-up for the first time as a wedding gift, and opted out of junior year prom because of the dress code.


Yep...I put make-up on in the car at the stoplights. I'm a lady!!

In other news....keep your wisdom teeth. They are not worth the week+ of hell you'll have afterwards. We're on day 7 and still pushing the motrin hard over here. You can kind of tell in that picture above that I'm still a little swollen. Ugh..I'm soo over it.  Luckily an engagement party tonight and baby shower tomorrow are just the things to keep my mind off my mouth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment