Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blonk Bachelorette

After staying out all night in Savannah I woke up and was on the road by 6 AM to head to Raleigh for Kristin's bachelorette party. Yep! I bounced straight from one on to another!! We have such a busy wedding summer. Four of our BEST friends are getting married which means tons of celebrations. It's awesome!! By 7:45 I was falling asleep again so I called the one person I knew would be up and willing to talk....Dear ol' Dad!  He kept me occupied for half an hour and then passed me off to mom for another half an hour. It was very necessary! Parents are the best.

The plan was to meet at the lake and go out on the boat with all of Kristin's bridesmaids but the weather just wasn't going to cooperate and we didn't want to risk getting stuck in a thunderstorm on the water. So...I called a couple clients, showed them 3 houses, and got them under contract instead :)  Real estate agents never rests!

After a quick cat-nap at home I put my bachelorette dress back on (yes...I have one I wear to all of them) and headed over to Kristin's for dinner and a night out in Raleigh. A taxi picked us up from Kristin's house and took us all out to 518 West. It was delicious!! Here we all are before heading out.


After dinner we hit up a couple dance clubs and some bars. Kristin got showered with attention by all of her ladies and a few guys as well but she just beat them off with her wand :) We ended the night with a sleepover at her house.


I'm so excited for her wedding in just 2.5 WEEKS!! I can't even believe it!! Kristin and I have been friends for 20 years which is just crazy. That's so rare these days. We go through pretty big intervals not seeing each other but it doesn't change anything. I love having her as a friend and I'm so glad our friendship has lasted this long. I was so honored to be asked to be a bridesmaid and I can't wait to celebrate again with her so soon. Love you Kristin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment