Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Husband!

An acrostic poem for my man on his 26th birthday.

D- Dashing. Most handsome man I know :)
E- Entertaining- he makes me laugh all the time. And he thinks I'm entertaining too...not just a weirdo
R- Respectable. Respectful too, but I think being respectable is even better. He is a man that is respected by everybody. I value his character, morals, judgment, and attitude so much and I hope that our future kids turn out just like him.
R-Ripped. Have you seen his 6 pack? Back off he's mine
I- Intelligent. This one is obvious. I don't know how he knows some of the random stuff that he knows. If I don't know some piece of trivia, I get over it. If Derrick doesn't know...he looks it up. I'll ask him a question, he'll fake an answer that I totally believe, and then he'll look up the right answer for me, which is usually what he told me in the first place :)
C- Caring. He is so thoughtful and kind. He is constantly thinking about me and shows me everyday. I am very loved and I am lucky to not have to question that...ever.
K- Kissable :)

M- Married. For 11 months to the day!!
A- Athletic. I have been asked more then once how he is good at every sport he tries. He's so fun to watch play sports and there are lots of times on the Frisbee field where I'll just forget to guard my girl because he's making some crazy play on the disc. He also catches everything I throw at him. I've been known to get the wind knocked out of him but he always catches my throw!
R-Relaxed. I mean this in the best possible way. He balances out my crazy and he's also not afraid to tell me I'm being sassy and need to calm down.
C- Confident. It's the first thing that attracted me to him.
E- Eggs. He doesn't like them! Why don't you like eggs?
Y- Nothing starts with Y. I just love him a lot. No Y about it.

Happy 26th Birthday my love!

1 comment: