Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Catch-up

I have been MIA on this blog recently. There has been quite a bit going on.  I still want to do a post on Courtney and Jeff's Christmas party we went to a couple weeks ago. Plus, I'm under contract on my first house so more posts to come for sure!

For now though, I'll just share a few pictures and updates on what's been going on.  We flew to Florida last Wednesday night. My Grandma passed away exactly a week ago today around lunch time. She was sleeping and it was extremely peaceful which is exactly what we all wanted. Thank you to everyone for keeping her and my family in your prayers. We celebrated her life last Thursday in Florida and she was buried in a plot right next to my Grandpa. It was a very emotional day but still a great day to remember her life.

Since then, Derrick and I have both come down with the flu!! I got hit hard on Friday afternoon. My BFF Nikki showed up for lunch, took one look at me, and took me to urgent care. She picked up all my prescriptions, and even baked the food I was supposed to take to a Christmas party that night. She really is amazing. We missed the Christmas party that night, but we'll get to see all those friends the day after Christmas.  We're still both recovering, but I think we're almost not contagious anymore :)

Anyways...I still have lots of details to post about later but here are a couple picture from the last couple weeks:

It's hard being Crosby at Christmas Time

Derrick took this hilarious picture of the pups on the way home for Christmas...Crosby must have told a funny joke

This sweet note was on my car when I came out for work one morning...thanks hubs :)

I had my first showings and it ended in an offer!

Nikki and I took the pups to visit Santa. Bear couldn't stand still he was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment