Monday, February 27, 2017

Best Plants Ever

I had to mow the lawn last week because it's been so warm and beautiful here. It's been absolutely gorgeous which means Derrick and I have been doing a lot of playing outside. That and coaching 3+ times a week and there hasn't been much time for blogging. 

I have a new light fixture to hang over the kitchen table and I still need to finish the craft room shelves but I have zero motivation to do it. Anyone want to come over and kick me into gear???

Anyways, while I was mowing I realized our lambs ear around the mailbox are coming back. These are seriously the best plants ever. They have required zero maintenance. 


Their leaves get brown and soggy over the winter but I just pull those off and reveal new baby leaves growing beautifully. It's been almost 2 years with these guys and I love that they hardly require anything from me.


You can see here where some of the newer leaves are peaking through some of the older leaves. Give it a couple months and they'll be monstrous in size. 


Lambs ear! Get some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment