Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What's a Sconce?

Our master got a little switch up this week. A few weeks ago when I had a day off Derrick told me to buy something splurgy so I came home with two new sconces that I fell in love with at World Market.
 

When I saw them I was originally thinking the guest room. The guest room is on my radar for a spruce up soon....if only I had time for house projects! I'm not sure how I got on the idea of our master but once I thought about it, I thought they'd work really well with the shelves and the dark walk color. 

This is what we had in the master before. 



I really love these lamps and will use them somewhere else in the house, but the shade was blending in with the headboard and they looked a little odd in our bedroom. Our bedroom is going a little industrial apparently.

The sconces were super easy to install. I had about 45 minutes between appointments and threw them up last week.




It's weird having nothing on the night stands. And we need something over the bed. Slowly but surely the bedroom is coming together. The rest of the house? That's a different story. We're lucky if we have time to vacuum right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment