Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dream Interpretation

I am a dreamer. My dreams are super vivid and very detailed and I always wake up in the morning and tell Derrick all about them if I can remember them. Sometimes when I'm super tired I even will myself not to dream that night because I'm always so busy in my dream...it's exhausting!

We both laughed really hard at my dream from last night. Here it is. 

I was at a babies third birthday party and I had a realization of why parents think there kids are so cute. In my dream I said out loud...."I get it now, no wonder!" It was a very gradual change from birth to year three but as I was looking at all the photos of the kid from birth through it's third birthday I could finally see the change as it was happening! The kid had gradually turned into a DOG! No wonder parents think their kids are cute!


So, that was my dream. What do you think it means? 

***Disclaimer: While awake I do think most kids are cute. I also think all dogs are cute.

2 comments:

  1. Haha....I have no idea what your dream means, but you're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it means that you should get another puppy! Or Maebe should visit. Probably Maebe should visit.

    ReplyDelete