Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rocking 31!


I'm not much of an accessory wearer. I really never have been. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 19 years old and I bought my first purse after that. When I was younger I always said I would wear my wedding rings on a chain around my neck. Luckily I came around a bit and proudly wear my wedding rings on my finger, rock a bright bag until it dies, and even wear earrings when I remember!  All this to say I never thought I would be a trend setter with my accessories but holy moley! Let me show you the accessory I get asked about Every. Single. Day.


 Derrick's Mom gave me a different version of this bag for wedding planning. Unfortunately I was not that organized while wedding planning and I didn't really use it. Once I got into real estate I was looking around for a good work bag and remembered this one and it was perfect! I used it for my whole first year in real estate and by Christmas it had holes in it and was busting at the seams so I asked her for another one for Christmas. She was awesome and found this version that I've been using since December. It's a Thirty-One Bag.  It's kind of like Mary Kay or Pampered Chef where you order them through a consultant or at one of those parties.

Seriously...I get asked every single day (multiple times a day most days) where I got it. Every woman in my office wants one and there is a group of them planning a Thirty-One party this weekend so they can all get one. Since I got mine I've seen at least 4-5 other ladies walking around with them in our office and I'm sure there will be more after this weekend.

Mine's better than normal though because it has this filing system in it. The first bag had this metal filing rack in it that I just transferred to this bag. This one came with one of those cardboard filing boxes for inside but my files are so heavy it was crumpling. It couldn't keep up with me :) That's the other part that everybody wants...the filing system. I hope you can get them at Staples because that's where I tell them go :)


Thanks Momma Marcey for making me the coolest kid on the block!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you were cool way before that bag, sweetie. Glad you like it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete