Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Relaxing Richard Howell Valentine's Day

Happy Valentines Day from the Marceys! We're taking it easy tonight and avoiding the Valentine's day crowds but we're going out to dinner tomorrow night! We got a Valentine early from my parents! It was such a sweet surprise and I immediately took a picture and texted it to Derrick.  We are already planning a breakfast date. Thanks Mom and Dad!! We love you!


This morning I pulled Derrick's present from under the bed where I had planted it a couple of days ago. He's now and official member of the Beard Gang :) Richard Howell is one of our favorite Wolfpack basketball players and he sports an incredible beard.


Derrick surprised me tonight with the sweetest card and a....Massage Envy Giftcard!!! He knows me sooo well! I think I'll use it tomorrow! Not really, but ASAP!

I also got myself a beard gang shirt, so we took a couple gang pictures.  The following family photos were taken with the camera timer while the camera was balanced in the large handle of a pair of scissors. Pays to be a hoarder!

 Here's Crosby wearing her favorite of the two shirts.


Happy Valentine's Day from the Beard Gang!!



Finally, today also marks Crosby's 3 year anniversary as a Marcey. She started out as a foster and I couldn't  bear to let her go so Derrick gifted her to me 3 years ago for Valentine's Day. It was the best day of her life. Here she is right after I reminded her of that special day. 


Happy Love Day! Go tell someone you love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment